All abstracts must be submitted via the APVS website ONLY. All abstracts must be written in English, including the title, abstract text, names of the authors, affiliations, figure and graph.
When you submit an abstract online, your abstract will be automatically edited according to the APVS 2023 Supplement’s format. It is the authors’ responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Please proofread your abstract before completing your submission.
The congress will be based on a one-presentation rule (i.e. one contribution per one presenting author). Presenting Author selection is required ONLY for ORAL presentations. There is NO LIMIT to the number of abstracts accepted. Each abstract must be submitted by the presenting author (submitter)
Submission of an abstract implies that the presenting author has the consent of all authors and has obtained necessary institutional clearances.
Submission of an abstract acknowledges acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official congress abstract book.
Authors are required to indicate their presentation preference of among oral, poster, or either by checking the appropriate box on the submission web page. The Scientific Committee, however, reserves the right to make the final decision on the mode of presentation.
The presenting author agrees to register, attend the congress and present the abstracts as scheduled. The presenting author must register at the time of his or her abstract submission.
The Scientific Committee will review all submitted abstracts. The reviewing process is confidential and decisions are final.
Format & Content
All abstracts must be submitted online, please refer to the information below.
- Title: Use a concise title that indicates the content of the abstract. The complete title should be capitalized and should not exceed 30 words. Refrain from using abbreviations in the title.
- Authors: Names and surnames for each author must be provided. Do not include degrees or titles. Corresponding author’s name will be marked by asterisk (*) following the name. Only up to 15 authors including a presenting author will be listed in each abstract.
- Affiliations: Each author should be listed by department, institution and country.
- Contents: The abstract consists of title, affiliation, introduction, materials and methods, results, A single spacing between each part in the body of abstract is required. Abstracts should not exceed 600 words. Abstracts will be reproduced exactly as submitted and will not be edited in any way.
- References: Please limit references to a maximum of 5. They must be included in the 600 word limit.
Images: The maximum file/pixel size of each image is 500KB, 600(w)ⅹ800(h)pixel and if you do not have any mention, the images would be located at the bottom of the document. An abstract includes the maximum of FIVE images, and total content is limited to ONE page.
|1. Transboundary Diseases||2. Viral Diseases|
|3. Bacterial and Other Infectious Diseases||4. Nutrition, Animal Welfare|